Here is the step by step process to apply UIDAI Aadhar card online registration
- Go the website https://appoinments.uidai.gov.in/
- Here you will get online appointment form
- Now, fill the details like name, email and phone number. Fill the all the details correctly and perfectly so, that it doesn’t cause any trouble for getting Aadhaar card and
- the mobile need to be register and correct so that it will be used further if you need to do any modification online
- After filling the personal details, select enrolment center , date and time of appointment online
- It is very essential to visit Aadhaar center to register card irrespective of whether you obtain your Aadhaar form from online.
Process of Downloading Aadhar Card Application form in step by step:
Process of Filling Aadhaar enrolment Application Form in step by step:
- Initially remember that application need to be fill only in Capital Letters
- The Field 1 & 2 will be filled by the applicants from states where enrollment is been done by the National Population Registration, if you’re from other states then, these 2 fields should leave blank.
- In Field 3 you have to fill up Full Name, the spelling need to be supported by proof of identity
- In Field 4 & 5 you need to fill Date of Birth/ Age as per the birth certificates which will supports as proof of Identity.
- In Field 6, fill up the correct address with correct pin code. Then, enter mobile number which is in use and registered, the UIDIA will use your mobile number for updates for processing the Aadhaar card.
- In Field 7, fill Father/ mother/Spouse/ Guardian it can be optional for Adults. Moreover, if any child below 5 years of age then it is mandatory to enter the name of the parent or guardian with Aadhaar number.
- Field 8, asking for compliance from the applicant for allocation of their details with agencies like Banks, passport office and petroleum minister.
- Field 9, linking the present bank account with Aadhaar, its optional.
- Field 10, need to submit proof of identity, proof of address and other documents which need to be submit for verification.
- If you don’t have any proof of address in the name of applicant, generally in case of minor then they can provide proof of Head of the Family.
- Finally sigh the form and submit