Steps to check your Aadhaar card status:
- Go to the official website of UIDAI https://resident.uidai.net.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Page will be open as shown below
- Enter the enrollment number, date and time (fields which are highlighted with red mark are very mandatory) which is mentioned on your enrollment slip.
- Here the 14 digit enrolment number, 14 digit date and time of enrollment will be mentioned at the top of the acknowledgement card. Total 28 digits are formed as your temporary enrolment ID (EID).
- Now in the next block enter security code as given in the screen
- Click on “Check Status” button
- If your finger prints and all require documents accepted by the system then you will get a message as “Congratulations! Your Aadhar is generated and Aadhaar letter will be delivered shortly”.